Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11/10/13 Grocery Shopping Haul

I was exhausted on Sunday after grocery shopping. My mom and I went to 4 different markets to buy different things. For those of you who get familiar with grocery shopping, you will realize that it's hard to find a store that has everything you need. Some might have good meat produce, but not vegetables and fruits. Some markets have a better price on an item than the other. I realized this since I started doing grocery shopping last year with my brother (well, my brother is the driver whileI do most of the grocery shopping LOL). Going to multiple stores is indeed time-consuming and tiring. But the reward is sometimes you get some surprises. It was worth spending the entire afternoon on Sunday because I got some great deals on some items. YAYYYY! :D

Here's my shopping list on 11/10/13:

1. Trader Joe's
-organic raisins
-organic cage-free, vegetarian fed eggs
-avacado
-organic herb mixed salad
-organic greens mixed salad
-organic 2% low-fat milk
-organic soy milk, sweetened
-tomatoes
-Trader Joe's Italian vegetarian sausage
-organic free-range, vegetarian fed chicken breast tender *$8.99/lbs.
-lady fingers

2. Whole Foods
-organic vegan yogurt
-fresh baked bagels (3)
-Mia's kitchen organic Vodka sauce
-unsweetened almond milk
-vanilla almond milk
-organic whole wheat bread
-organic fresh cabbage

3. Ranch 99 (Mountain View, CA store for me)
-bean sprouts x1
-Chilean fresh seabass x2 *$14.99/lb. (I bought two that are about $10 each)
-black tiger shrimp, peeled and deveined *$9.99/lb.
-rice vermicelli x1
-green onion
-cake flour
-firm tofu x1
-persimmon *$0.79/lb.
^I LOVE PERSIMMON. I think I bought approximately 30 of them xD

4. Costco
-Levi's Lady's Jean Jacket *$14.99 The greatest deal I've got so far!! LOL
-Pajamas *$16.99/set
-Salmon with pesto butter

No comments:

Post a Comment