Wednesday, October 16, 2013

[Life] Post-PSAT thoughts and treats!

Yayy PSAT IS OVER! :D Overall, I think I could have done much better if I studied. But I know I did the best that I could do, so I'm pretty happy about it. One thing to note is that don't answer the questions you don't know, because if you guess it wrong, you lose 1/4 a point. Leaving it blank (omit the question) is better than losing points. Also, because it is Preliminary SAT, there's no writing portion. The writing section is all multiple choice. I didn't run out of time in any of the sections, but that was because I immediately skipped the questions that I don't have a clue on. A lot of people worried about not doing well on the PSAT will reduce your chance of getting into a good college, but really, colleges look at your GPA and official SAT/ACT scores first. Then they look into your extra-curricular and letter of recs and other stuff. Qualifying for the scholarship just gives you another achievement, but it's definitely not dictating whether you will get accepted into a good college or not. So just relax and chill like me! 

I never treat myself bad. I always try to enjoy every moment I have in life. So, I made myself some treats after the PSAT! The afternoon is my time to relax, even though I have Spanish quiz on past tenses (which I still don't remember the conjugation for all of the irregular verbs). I am making brownies and banana chocolate chip cake. I'll probably eat a piece and give them away to my parents and friends just cause I can't take too much sugar since I already have 6 cavities T^T. But eating 1-2 pieces of homemade goodies is good enough for me to relax and just have fun in the afternoon with baking. I hope my house will be filled with butter, eggs, chocolate, and banana smell :P

p.s. I apologize if my grammar or any word or phrase or sentence doesn't make sense to you. I am brain-dead now and all I just to do is take a nap then eat food XD (yeah, I'm pretty lazy sometimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment