Tuesday, October 15, 2013

[Life] PSAT+ACT

Aghhh I really hope I don't need to be worried about these standardized tests. I have tons of pictures in my phone, but it's so sad that schools and other things in life always get along the way. As a junior, I have to get good scores in the standardized tests in order to be able to get into a good college with a scholarship given to me. Tomorrow, Oct 16th, is the national testing day for PSAT. I wish I could upload my photos and designs for my blog onto the computer, but unfortunately I just don't have time to do it now. In addition, I also need to study for the ACT test coming up next Saturday, Oct 26. 

Luckily, I get to take a break this Friday because it is staff development day~ So, I MUST upload my photos for the red bean shaved ice drink recipe and update my blog. :)
I have to apologize for the constant delay and failed to upload my blog. I am still trying to figure things out and make my daily schedule work. I am also learning to become more efficient.

Anyway, I am super tired right now because I slept late yesterday night, and I am gonna go to get ready for bed now. GOOD LUCK AND ADD OIL TO EVERYONE WHO'S TAKING THE PSAT TOMORROW! 
There's NOTHING to worry about if you didn't do well on standardized tests. Just work hard and do your best. To me, God will have something ready for you. He has prepared for whatever we need. All we need to do is work hard and try the best we could. The rest is already determined by our father in heaven who sincerely love us for who we are. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment