Monday, September 16, 2013

The Power of Baking. Magical and Full of Love.

Although I am interested in all kinds of cooking, I am actually interested in baking the most. It always makes me feel happy when I see that I have the power spread the happiness to my surroundings through a simple, yet tasty treat. Imagine you can make beautifully decorated birthday cakes for your family and friends. I think that being able to do that is like a blessing because the cakes are full of love from the baker. It's no longer just a piece of cake. It is a tangible gift that represents a lot of thought and love. This not only applies to cakes, but also includes all kinds of baked goods. Most importantly, it makes everyone feels happy, warmth, love, and motivated. It is the healer for a depressed or tired day because they can feel your care and love. Through giving away treats, I always feel that I can have a positive impact in their lives, and this is why I love baking so much.
"Giving is always better than taking." Sometimes, love can be transferred as simple as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment